Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tammy's Handmade Crochet

For many years I have been making items for charity. I crocheted baby layettes for the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, a non-profit charitable organization which gives baby bags to new moms of the armed forces. I crocheted squares and helped join them for Warm Up America!, whose primary purpose is to organize and assist in the creation of blankets by volunteers and to distribute these blankets to needy and homeless people. I crocheted blankets for Project Linus, a non-profit organization that distributes blankets to children of all ages who are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need. In addition to charity work, I have crocheted many items for family and friends, and have sold several items at craft fairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter