Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Crochet Instructor At Michael's!

I am the new crochet instructor at my local Michael's! I'm so excited. I went shopping, they had a sign on the classroom window, I talked to the manager, and she hired me on the spot. I can't wait to get started.

This is my display board for the store.

My first event in two weeks is "Class Preview", which is when all the instructors for all the classes held there get together and set up displays in the store and sit there for the afternoon trying to get customers to sign up for your classes. My first class is scheduled the following week. It's a basic beginners class. I still have to come up with a project for them to work on. I want something easy and hopefully simple enough that they can complete it in class.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter