Friday, November 30, 2007

Holly Wreath Christmas Doily

I was unpacking my Christmas decorations and I found this doily I made several years ago. I use it as a tree skirt for a small table top tree. It measures 18" across. I no longer have the pattern nor do I remember the name of it, but I think it came from a 'Magic Crochet' magazine, probably in the '80's.


UPDATE: Someone over at Crochetville has provided information on this doily. It is the Holly Wreath Mat from Magic Crochet December 1987 number 51.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/3/07, 8:03 AM, Blogger CraftyAshley said...

Very pretty. Nice job on it. I haven't made a doily yet but I think they are so pretty. One day I will make one thanks for the inspiration.

 
At 12/4/07, 6:04 PM, Blogger Lesalicious said...

Love the doily cute.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter